Our Company has implemented a Compliance control function, the purpose of which is to manage compliance risks, namely: risks of expenses (losses) arising from non-compliance by the Company with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, including regulatory legal acts of the authorized body, as well as internal rules and procedures of the Company.
The implementation of the Compliance control function is entrusted to the Compliance Control, whose exclusive competence includes the implementation of internal control over the compliance of the Company's activities with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as internal rules and procedures of the Company.
You have the right to contact the Compliance Controller to report the following violations:
- legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- regulatory legal acts of the authorized body;
- internal regulatory documents of the Company;
- ethical standards that you encounter when contacting the Company;
- and also in cases where you have become aware of the facts of corruption offenses involving employees of the Company.