Receive pension payments without waiting for a well-deserved rest. This possibility is offered by the pension annuity.
- The possibility of receiving a pension 8 years earlier than the established retirement date;
- Annual increase (indexation) of payments by 5%;
- Opportunity to receive pension payments from three sources upon reaching retirement age;
- Guaranteed investment return;
- Guaranteed period option, which, in the event of the death of the client, provides for payments within a certain period of time to the persons specified in the contract;
- Payments under the concluded contracts are guaranteed by the Insurance Payments Guarantee Fund.
CONDITIONS OF CONCLUSION
- Age for concluding a contract retirement annuity :
- from 53 years for women and 55 years for men;
- from 50 years of age and older, for which compulsory occupational pension contributions (COPC) have been paid in the aggregate for at least 60 calendar months;
- Age for concluding a contract deferred retirement annuity:
- from 45 years old;
- from 40 years and older, for which the COPC has been paid in the aggregate for at least 60 calendar months;
- The minimum threshold for the adequacy of pension savings (in tenge):